Soft-AID Computers P Ltd was formed in 1989 by Mr. John Thomas with the intention of providing hardware services in the Pune region. Over the years, it has grown to a company, providing services all over the world. SCPL is head quartered at Pune, and offers services at Mumbai, Bangalore, Hyderabad and New Delhi.
1) Infra-red BGA Rework Station.This machine is used for removal and refitting of BGA (Ball Grid Array) type of chips. These types of chips are very common in the many of the recent boards. This machine is used up to a specific size of BGA Chip.
2) Hot Air Based Automatic BGA Rework Station.This is a more advanced machine and this is used for removal, reballing and refitting of larger chips that are commonly used in PC mother boards and Laptop mother boards.
3) Hot Air SMD Solder / De-Solder Station.This is used to solder and de-solder SMD (Surface Mount Device) types of Devices. These devices are very commonly used in all boards.
4) Tweezers type of Solder Guns and Solder Stations.These are used for various type of soldering, de – soldering applications.
5) Silver Brazing Machines.This is a machine that generates Hydrogen and oxygen through electrolysis of Distilled water. This is used to Silver braze small electro-mechanical parts.
6) Micro Spot welding machine.This machine is a capacitive discharge type of micro spot welding machine. This is used for micro spot welding of two different types of materials.
7) Automatic Micro Coil winding machine.As the name suggests this machine is used for automatic winding of coils. This machine can be set to select from its pre-programmed list of coil settings and wind out very accurate coils for use in various electronic circuits and print heads.
8) Universal Test Jig.This test Jig is used to test almost all type of print heads, this machine generates a Pulse. This can be used to test print heads when the whole printers are not available for testing print heads.
Additional Smaller Equipments that are available.
a) Ultrasonic Cleaning machine: This machine is very useful for cleaning of electronic sub-assemblies and printer head assemblies once it is opened up.
b) Rotary Finishing tools: This can be used for deburring, final finishing, Polishing etc.
c) Electronic multimeter: These are needed to check and verify the coil impedance of Print heads and other electronic components.
d) Oscilloscope: These are used to study the waveforms of certain boards.
e) Soldering Guns / Stations / Solder Bath: Soldering guns with Fluxes, Solder Wire, Deslodering Wicks/ Guns. These are needed to remove and fix back various components.
f) Various tools and fixtures: We have a vast collection of some of the worlds best tools. These are used to disassemble any type of assemblies and printer heads without damaging any parts.
g) Jigs for Brazing: This Jig is used to hold the Pins in perfect position and at the right angles so that we can match the original angle of pins.
h) Air Compressor: Compressed Air is used to clean and dry the cleaned parts after cleaning them in the Ultrasonic machine.
i) Dryer: A hot air dryer is used to dry any moister left back after cleaning.
j) Deburring brushes: These metal bristle brushes are used for deburring the tips of Pins after they have been ground using diamond wheels.
k) Magnifying Glasses and headgears with Magnifiers: This also is very useful, and can help in disassembling and assembling of heads.
l) Microscopes: These are used for inspection of small components on Boards, Print heads etc.
m) Micrometers: This is useful to check the diameter of pins of different heads and for other critical measurements.
n) Micro mini bench lathe: This is used for developing and making in-house tools, fixtures and jigs.
o) Mini milling machine: This is used for developing and making in-house tools, fixtures and jigs.REDUCE – RECYLCE – REFURBISH and REUSE
We would also like to inform you that re manufacturing of any electronic boards and print heads is a very environment friendly activity and we all should promote these kind of activities to help save our already damaged planet. Together we can make a small difference in reducing the E-Waste that is generated.
Some of the Laptops that We Repair
Hp Laptop Repair Pune | Dell Laptop Repair Pune | Apple Laptop Repair Pune | Gigabyte Laptop Repair Pune | IBM Laptop Repair Pune | Acer Laptop Repair Pune | Sony Laptop Repair Pune | Samsung Laptop Repair Pune | Asus Laptop Repair Pune | MSI Laptop Repair Pune | Fujitsu Laptop Repair Pune | Lenovo Laptop Repair Pune | Compaq Laptop Repair Pune | Toshiba Laptop Repair Pune